Trivia Tuesday, 3/2 @2 PM PST/5PM EST: General Knowledge!

Due to a change in scheduling, this week’s Trivia Tuesday will be that rarest of beasts… one with no topic whatsoever! As in days of Community 1.0 long past, all of the questions will be up to ME. I hold all the cards this week, and whatever I say, goes, and there’s nothing that you miserable fools can do to stop me! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, um, sorry. That got away from me there. All right, answer some questions and win a badge. Here are the rules.

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 2nd, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

BlakeMPetit [5]
casasstrophe [4]
mike.blacklist [3]
Row.Harper [3]
TheRealZombieDetectiveChimp [2]
NYJt3 [2]
Starman814 [2]
Detective7 [1]
HubCityAnswer [1]
MisfitCMJ [1]
9 Likes

Maybe an Infinite Frontier #0 question? Maybe reciting the Orange Lantern Oath? Maybe lots and lots and lots of Hawkman questions.

5 Likes

mr city it seems the power is getting to your head a bit

4 Likes

My fortune teller says it will be just Victor Sage questions.

3 Likes

I read Infinite Frontier, so I am ready for any questions about it. (thinks back what I just read). Actually I just know the parts that confused me/ I skimmed over and only the parts that confused me/ I skimmed over will be used.

4 Likes

ummmm…

3 Likes

Right then… new playlist…

4 Likes

It’s the pregame show encore presentation–

as we ask the musical question…

CAN YOU READ @HubCityQuestion 's MIND?

6 Likes

can I join?

6 Likes

As as i know, EVERYONE can play triva with the Hubster–

As for me, I encourage everyone to sing along with the halftime show!

And, well, only you know if you can read minds or not…

6 Likes

Yeah, the more for me to beat the merrier. Have fun.

4 Likes

I sabotaged myself by reading infinite frontier because roy coming back is the only thing thats going to happen in my brain for the next few hours

2 Likes

Best of all, the hat is gone.

3 Likes

not gonna lie, it was growing on me…

1 Like

I’m also prepared for a legends of tomorrow trivia because flashpoint made me take a watching the flash sabbatical i hate speed shenanigans

1 Like

I’ll drop a dollar in the 'ol Vic Sage hat if some DC toy trivia pops up…

smooths out a one dollar bill

2 Likes

Hawkman!

4 Likes

I studied heavily for today’s topic by spending the past 37 years devotedly reading DC comics and watching the movies and TV shows.

If there are video game questions, I’m screwed.

5 Likes

What about DC board games? DC pet costumes?

3 Likes

thats not fair can you start at -14 points to balance out for that

3 Likes