Trivia Tuesday, 3/16 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Zack Snyder DC Trilogy

Here’s a trivia question for you… do you bleed? To prepare you for the impending arrival of Darkseid in Zack Snyder’s Justice League next week, this Tuesday we’re readying ourselved for war with an intense trivia contest on director Zack Snyder’s cinematographic efforts within the DC Universe thus far. We’re talking Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and perhaps even some details of Justice League itself…

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 16th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Ry-El [9]
Detective7 [5]
mike.blacklist [4]
mickster2027 [1]
Boyufd [1.5]
MatthewHecht [1]
5 Likes

My odds of me winning are same as me beating Clark in arm wrestling or him beating me in ghost pepper eating.

2 Likes

the only thing going for me is i own a man of steel onsie. they didnt have a superboy one, you gotta do what you gotta do

1 Like

OOC: At work I got asked who Adam Strange is. Yes, I mentioned his friendship with Hawkman.

4 Likes

I would figure that you’d be asked about Hawkman more than someone randomly bringing up Adam Strange.

1 Like

He was thinking of buying JLDAW, and he read on the back about the Adam Strange Showcase. He read many 70s comics, and knows who Hawkman is.

2 Likes

I have to work late today. So I’ll miss trivia. :frowning:

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

We’ll miss you!

2 Likes

Great!

3 Likes

Welcome, David! The competition will begin in just an hour and 25 minutes!

2 Likes

That 12 foot man who dresses like Dracula is busy on Apokolips, so I am burrowing in. You puny humans are no match for my quick claws of justice. Cue lightning.

2 Likes

I made it!

1 Like

My claws briskly scamper to defeat you human.

1 Like

Seems to be a low turnout. Humans are very cowardly when it comes to rodent like creatures.

1 Like

Yeah it appears that not many people are here.

I am very scary.

1 Like

Sure you are.

I am here but my brain is not

1 Like

Human brains are overrated.

1 Like

It appears that not even The Question is here.

2 Likes