Trivia Tuesday, 3/15 @ 1 PM PST/4 PM EST: Darwyn Cooke

Welcome one and all! This Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be collaborating with the monthly DC Universe Infinite Book Club’s Batman: Ego discussion for a trivia tribute to the work of the late, great Darwyn Cooke in the DC Universe. Please note the special time, as this week only we will be starting trivia one hour earlier than usual!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 1:00pm PST on Tuesday March 15th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 9
SpoilerAlert88 - 5
Detective7 - 4
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 4
Row.Harper - 3
5 Likes

I might have to be an hour late.

3 Likes

Why are you like this?

3 Likes

Because I’m Batman.

3 Likes

i will be as early as i can but i do get out of work at 4pm est

2 Likes

batman ego is good but the lettering is harder to read than keeping the joker locked up

3 Likes

Ego is one of my favorite Batman comics, although I do see your point.

3 Likes

im loving it so far and the dialogue is much easier to read! his inner monologue not so much

3 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it!

2 Likes

I’m here! I don’t know much about Darwyn Cooke though. So, I guess I’ll be learning a lot today.

3 Likes

Made it!

3 Likes

Ok, read a quick summary of Batman Ego… actually sounds like a cool story. I’ll add it to my to-read list.

3 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

Same here! Don’t know much but here to learn and hang out.

2 Likes

Hey!

1 Like

So someone just recently told me that no one likes Robin better than Batman.

2 Likes

Welcome, everyone, to a special early edition of trivia tuesday! We’re playing things a little differently this week, with our focus on (IMO) the all-time greatest DC artist. I am going to post an image, and your job is to tell me which issue it’s from. To make it easier for you: they can ALL be found somewhere on DC Universe Infinite. Good luck!

3 Likes

Hmm obviously they have not talked to us lol

2 Likes

Q1.

1 Like