Trivia Tuesday, 3/10 @2 PM PT/5PM ET: The Joker Maniacs!

Put on a happy face! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This March 10th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

This week’s theme, the first in a series of four Meta Madhouse themed trivia nights: THE JOKER MANIACS! This week’s trivia will be focused on all the villains in The Joker’s bracket in this year’s Meta Madhouse tournament. That list includes:

• Two-Face
  • Harley Quinn
  • Poison Ivy
  • Kite Man (hell yeah)
  • Killer Frost
  • Dr. Psycho
  • Reverse-Flash
  • Condiment King
  • Anton Arcane
  • Mr. Nobody
  • Clayface
  • Mr. Freeze
  • Scarecrow
  • Victor Zsasz
  • Star Sapphire
  • Hugo Strange

So study up this week on some of the most notorious villains in Gotham and beyond!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MisfitCMJ - 6
TaimurDar - 5
NYJt3 - 4
seitan - 3
ChikFilADeathFries - 2
Ry-El - 1
Dcoburn117 - 1
ralphsix - 1
9 Likes

Hopefully I remember this week

4 Likes

Yay trivia day! I’m really excited about this one because this is the best bracket of the tournament!!

I don’t feel good today:nauseated_face: but I’ll try to stay for the whole thing since it’s best bracket :joker_ewhqtas:

4 Likes

Let’s see if I can join today. Working mandatory overtime and supposed to be off before 5

2 Likes

(Hell Yeah)

3 Likes

Right on!

2 Likes

Dope!

2 Likes

(Hell yeah) I’m ready!

3 Likes

I’m about to leave school, and’ I’ll be joining as soon as I get home

2 Likes

Charging my phone now, and ready…

2 Likes

“ZZzzzZZZZzzZ…”

“Mr. @TheBatgirlofNML!”

“huh? Oh, present!!! Who is Isaac Newton?”

“That’s … wait you actually got it right…”

3 Likes

Hello, old friend. You here to take me down?

2 Likes

Warm up CRAAAY Z music.

(guest staring Rorschach)
2 Likes

Oh, you’re ALL going down.

Here we go: first correct answer to each question gets the point! Only one guess per person per question! Don’t edit your answers! Spelling counts WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!

QUESTION #1: Before he was Harvey Dent, what was Two-Face’s alias in his original Golden Age appearances?

3 Likes

I’ll do my best :wink:

harvey kent

3 Likes

fast

HARVEY Kent

Harvey Kent

1 Like