Trivia Tuesday, 2/8 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Love in the DC Universe

Love is in the air in this week approaching Valentine’s Day, and so this week on Trivia Tuesday we’ll be celebrating the greatest love stories in the DC Universe! Study up on romance!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday February 8th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 - 6
RexRebel - 5
TheRealDetectiveBane - 3
casasstrophe - 3
HubCityAnswer - 2
the_Rubber_Bandit - 1
Row.Harper - 1
kasumi - 1
5 Likes

Let’s give it up for everybody’s favorite DC couple.

2 Likes

i got a (very minor) work accident thanks to robins sabotage so im gonna have to do part of trivianon my phone :weary:

4 Likes

She is the best.

1 Like

I’m here!

2 Likes

she dropped a toilet on my finger

2 Likes

She is the best.

1 Like

Hi other son.

2 Likes

That sounds painful.

2 Likes

Hi dad!

2 Likes

the worst part was writing an incident report with my non dominant hand

2 Likes

2 Likes

If I tried to do that I don’t think anyone would be able to read it.

1 Like

Love has arrived!

Q1. Which Bronze Age Supergirl love interest was actually a con man trying to slip her a power-negating drug?

Jerro?

1 Like

Lex Luthor

Dick Malverne?

1 Like

My poor search history.

I will be so upset if the answer is Hawkman.