Trivia Tuesday, 2/7 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Superman for All Seasons

Put on your best outfit your mom made for you, because this week we’re celebrating the dead of winter with All Seasons – Superman for All Seasons! This perfect beginner entry to the world of Superman was selected for this month’s Player’s Choice topic, so dig in for a trivia-oriented book club before we return to our scheduled programming. Up, up, and away!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on February 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [8]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
MatthewHecht [4]
Row.Harper [2]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [2]
casasstrophe [2]
4 Likes

It is hot here in Louisiana every other day.

1 Like

Say hi to Swamp Thing for me.

2 Likes

Hawkman is our most popular hero.

1 Like

I use to have all four of the book when it first came out. I really did enjoy reading it. :slightly_smiling_face:

:superman:

3 Likes

Just finished it.

2 Likes

Good night.

2 Likes

Ok, that was a good series. Nice pick for this week!

See you all in a couple hours!

4 Likes

Hi. Batman here.

2 Likes

robin checking in

3 Likes

Hi, everyone!

3 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes

Hi other son.

3 Likes

i didnt manage to finish it as ive been very busy but i did manage to squeeze in some time for the night itself

4 Likes

I read it. Like most Superman origins I just feel like I am reading a tiny version of Smallville, since I watch too much Smallville.

2 Likes

why does that man have hair

3 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

To confuse you.

2 Likes

Hi other other son.

2 Likes