**Trivia Tuesday, 2/4 @2:00 PM PT/5:00 PM ET: Birds of Prey!**

Join us TODAY at 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST for Birds of Prey Trivia!

No one does it better! Welcome once again to Tuesday Trivia! This February 4th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge! And that’s not all — at the end of the game, one runner-up will be randomly selected to choose next week’s topic!

But THIS week’s topic, to celebrate the theatrical release of Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) —all things BIRDS OF PREY! Every question this week will feature some incarnation of the team through comics and all other media, so climb up that clocktower and get prepped with Oracle.

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MisfitCMJ — 8.75
Khristian012 — 4
TaimurDar — 3
hayhay5447 — 2
NightwingArtemis — 1
NYJt3 — 1
8 Likes

:man_facepalming: I’m doom, I’m going to be bad at this! LOL!!!

Just wanna drop in and say hey and that I miss playing with all of you guys and gals! My new job has killed trivia for me, but I may try to drop in on the back half with this one

2 Likes

Just an hour before we get to Birds of Prey trivia!

1 Like

I’m ready, I’m ready, im ready

2 Likes

Lurking in the background on chance I actually happen to answer at least 1 question.

3 Likes

Hello everybody! I’m ready to fail again as always! LOL! But I’m going to try!:grinning:

4 Likes

Athena give me Wisdom!

4 Likes

All right, fellas! Let’s GOOOOO!

QUESTION #1: In The New 52, Poison Ivy forced the Birds of Prey to assist her on an ecoterrorist mission to prevent what environmentally harmful action in Dubai?

1 Like

Killing all plants

Pesticide

Forest fire.

1 Like

Good thinking

1 Like

Fracking?

1 Like

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank goodness I got a notification, made it just in time to join in

2 Likes

Fracking is correct! First point to @TaimurDar!

3 Likes

Wowza! That’s a word

1 Like

Huuuu?