Trivia Tuesday, 2/28 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Crossovers

Let’s break some barriers! This week on Trivia Tuesday for the release of DC/RWBY, we’re taking a look at all of the DC Universe’s crossovers with other properties. Not sure which ones I mean? Better read all of them just to be sure.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on February 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [6]
casasstrophe [5]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
MatthewHecht [3]
MidknightSon20 [2]
Row.Harper [1]
5 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

i was gonna make a joke like “hell yeah (most random crossover i could find) trivia” but that would spoil my studying

5 Likes

does this include crossovers with companies that are now part of dc but werent at the time?

3 Likes

Let’s say yes.

3 Likes

I love Crossover! :smiley: I’ll try to make it.

2 Likes

I hope everyone is enjoying the last day of HubCityQuestion month

3 Likes

I may be a little bit late to trivia.

1 Like

what do you mean?

1 Like
1 Like

i see, well for me its every month inside of my heart

2 Likes

I did no research for this week. But I’m sure I’ve read at least one crossover at some point. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi.

1 Like

Hi! Happy Tuesday!

1 Like

Hi son.

1 Like

Happy birthday, Row!

2 Likes

Thank you!

row happy birthday! i hope you win

1 Like