**Trivia Tuesday, 2/25 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: African-Americans in the DC Universe!**

JOIN @HubCityQuestion TODAY AT 2PM PST/ 5PM EST FOR ANOTHER ROUSING BOUT OF TRIVIA!

Criminals, get twisted – these Super Heroes gifted! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This February 25th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge! And that’s not all – every runner-up who gets on the scoreboard is eligible for a random drawing to select next a future trivia topic!

This week’s theme, as selected by @Behemoth— African-Americans in the DC Universe! In commemoration of Black History Month, every question this week will be concerning an African-American from the history of the DCU. Hit the news section on our features that have been running all month to study up!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar - 7
MisfitCMJ - 5
Ry-El - 3
GreySonofGotham - 3
Adamantine - 2
NYJt3 - 2
seitan - 1
carbon - 1
10 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

Yay trivia day! :partying_face:
I’l only be able to stick around for half of it today but good luck and have fun everybody :relaxed:

5 Likes

I love Seitan’s Picture hahaha Best Batman ever

4 Likes

I’ll try to be here tonight. But I did not study. I’m going to be honest.

2 Likes

Cant wait but how do we do this ?

Just show up at 2:00pm PST, and @HubCityQuestion will start asking questions for you to answer. It helps to be a fast typer :slight_smile: You can see how past trivia challenges went here:

2 Likes

I’m here for more knowledge

3 Likes

Around here, knowing is the whole battle.

1 Like

Helo

helo

All right, let’s get this show on the road!

This week, we’re doing something special: it’s NAME THAT CHARACTER!

I’m going to post 12 character portraits from DC media below, and another 12 in one hour. Try to identify as many correctly as you can, as fast as you can!

TRY to provide both a character’s hero name, and their civilian name. The civilian name is preferable, if known. If multiple characters have held a pictured character’s identity, you may not get credit for just listing the codename.

If you get a guess wrong, you may be eligible for a second guess ten minutes after your first – if no one else has gotten it yet, of course. Happy hunting!

CHARACTER #1 - CLAIMED! Jason Rusch, Firestorm
SH1

CHARACTER #2
SH2

CHARACTER #3 - CLAIMED! Crispus Allen, The Spectre
SH3

CHARACTER #4 - CLAIMED! Hank Henshaw, Cyborg Superman (CW Supergirl)
SH4

CHARACTER #5 - CLAIMED! Luke Fox, Batwing

CHARACTER #6 - CLAIMED! Latavious “Lala” Johnson, The Tattooed Man
SH6

CHARACTER #7 - CLAIMED! Jakeem Thunder

CHARACTER #8 - CLAIMED! FJ Hoover, TV’s Preacher
SH8

CHARACTER #9 - CLAIMED! Connor Hawke, Green Arrow
SH9

CHARACTER #10 - CLAIMED! Zoe Lawton
SH10

CHARACTER #11 - CLAIMED! Onyx Adams

CHARACTER #12 - CLAIMED! Rocket, Young Justice

2 Likes

Hola

1: Firestorm, Jason Rusch.

1 Jason Rusch Firestorm

1. Rocket
1 Like

7 is Virgil Hawkins, Static

7: Jakeem Thunder, or J.J. (don’t know his last name lol)

@Adamantine gets #1! Not to be confused with Jax, who pilots Firestorm’s dual body in Legends of Tomorrow.

1 Like

Correct!