Trivia Tuesday, 2/22 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Wayne Family Adventures

By popular demand, we’re spending this week with a full house at Wayne Manor! Our Trivia Tuesday event is all about the extremely popular WebToon series Batman: Wayne Family Adventures, a weekly slice-of-life comic which explores the dynamics between the Bat-Family in their downtime. Very little punching, practically zero drama, and yet it’s one of the best comics being published today. But how well do you know it? Let’s find out!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday February 22nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 10
Row.Harper - 6
Detective7 - 5
HubCityAnswer - 3
11 Likes

Probably not me, but then again I somehow won guests of DC Fandome and Watchmen trivia.

7 Likes

Good night everybody. Do not let the bed bats bite. Seriously do not let them bite you.

8 Likes

Yay I love the Wayne Family Adventures! I just wish I could be here the whole time but I have to work. I will jump in when I can though :shushing_face:

8 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Is this going to be wholly based on the free episodes available? Or do we need to have unlocked everything with Webtoon coins? Just wondering how much “research” I should do today. (Wayne Family Adventures is the absolute best kind of research.) :grin:

8 Likes

Invest your coins!

7 Likes

:coin: :open_book: :eyes:

P.S. Paging @Bar-El :grin:

6 Likes

im immune to all bat diseases

6 Likes

I don’t see a way to get free coins so I guess I won’t know everything this week. :laughing: But I will be here! See you all in a couple hours!

8 Likes

The fact that Lore Olympus is on hiatus is the only reason I have coins. (Because I genuinely cannot deal with waiting an extra three weeks to read those episodes. :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

Stop spoiling the latest Blue and Gold issue.

4 Likes

Well the reality of life is kicking in over here and I don’t actually think I can make this tonight. But I wish you all the best of luck and hope you have a great time!

5 Likes

I have 285 notes.

4 Likes

are there even that many pages

5 Likes

in a violent and cruel attack by robin, my phone is unable to connect to any wifi network what is this @MatthewHecht

7 Likes

I have no clue. I just put down anything and everything note worthy.

5 Likes

I didn’t take notes but I did take screenshots.

4 Likes

I also have screenshots.

4 Likes

8 Likes