Trivia Tuesday, 2/2 @2PM PST/5 PM EST: DC's Black History, feat. Black Lightning!

Black Lightning’s BACK! February is both Black History Month and the debut of Black Lightning Season 4 on The CW, so we’ll be commemorating both this week on Trivia Tuesday! So join us this February 2nd for over 90 minutes of the greatest Black characters and Black creators and artists to grace DC’s illustrious halls – with a special focus on everyone’s favorite school principal Jefferson Pierce, but expect a whole lot more beyond that!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, February 2nd, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [7]
Row.Harper [6]
casasstrophe [3]
MatthewHecht [2]
Starman814 [2]
Riddler [1.5]
MisfitCMJ [1]
green.144 [1]
TheRealHawkman [0.5]
6 Likes

Is this on both the show and comics?

Yep!

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, January 26th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.

Is this Jefferson’s birthday or another hidden Easter egg?

1 Like

Just me copy/pasting the rules and forgetting the date is in there now again. Don’t mind me.

2 Likes

So when Nigma impersonated you I figured it out (thanks to Aquaman) that you were an imposter based on your speech patterns. All I really had to do was ask you the date. If you got it right then you are an imposter. I have to remember that for next time.

1 Like

Mystery Analysts of Gotham forever.

1 Like

Don’t think Scooby/Batman Crossovers is not on my list of potential trivias (very lost list).

2 Likes

Due to popular demand I added a few Hawkgirl photos.

2 Likes

I’m back!

3 Likes

hi dad!

1 Like

First time in years you did not call me old. Now… I think I just jammed my knee.

1 Like

i dont have to call you old anymore, your body is doing ti for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Being shot 3 times will do that.

2 Likes

oh yeah??

2 Likes

Looks like everything is missing you.

I hope there’s static questions

My fortune teller says he is pulling a fast one on us, so no.

1 Like

I just watched The Emperor’s New Groove. If there are Eartha Kitt questions that should help me.

2 Likes

I’m here! I almost forgot!

3 Likes