**Trivia Tuesday, 2/18 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: DC Video Games!**

JOIN @HubCityQuestion TODAY AT 2PM PST/ 5PM EST TO TEST YOUR DC VIDEO GAME KNOWLEDGE!!

BEGIN! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This February 18th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge! And that’s not all – every runner-up who gets on the scoreboard is eligible for a random drawing to select next a future trivia topic!

This week’s theme, as selected by @seitan — DC VIDEO GAMES! Every question this week will be about the DC Universe as depicted in video games of all kinds! Finally, all that gaming pays off in the ultimate trivia competition!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

nightwing615 5
Ry-El 4
seitan 4
khristian012 3
Behemoth 3
biff_pow 2
superherowade 1
reload 1
ashleywillbanks 1
10 Likes

l MIGHT KNOW SOME OF THEEEESE

7 Likes

So excited for this trivia!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh boy. This is gonna be a HOT one, folks.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to play! :grin: I might know some of them, and if I do there’s a good chance somebody will beat me to it! That’s what I get for playing on-line game!:slightly_smiling_face::video_game::desktop_computer:

4 Likes

Sounds awesome

2 Likes

Oh man I’d love to join this but I’ll be busy doing something at work.

2 Likes

Sorry, reload! Hope you can join us next time!

1 Like

Ok getting ready to play, Turn on a console…
Warner_Bros_Games_logo

It takes a second to load…

And here we go! :desktop_computer::video_game::smiley:

5 Likes

HAH! I love it.

2 Likes

Filled up with dinner and ready to play!

3 Likes

I wanna win the Mr. Nygma badge!

3 Likes

Me tooo

3 Likes

There can only be one.

One this week, anyway.

4 Likes

Hey @HubCityQuestion, do you know if our Black Canary fact entrys are added yet?

2 Likes

I’m not in charge of uploading 'em, just curating and submitting 'em.

3 Likes

I kind of want to see you compete for a Question badge in a trivia Applejack hosts.

1 Like

We’ve actually talked about a Question badge in the past… but it would be for something else.

3 Likes