**Trivia Tuesday, 2/11 @2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST: JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL!**

JOIN @HubCityQuestion TODAY @ 2p PST/5p EST FOR TRIVIA TUESDAY!!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This February 11th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge! And that’s not all – every runner-up who gets on the scoreboard is eligible for a random drawing to select next week’s trivia topic!

This week’s theme, as selected by @kristian012 — JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL! Every question this week will be about the classic goof-around iteration of the Post-Crisis Justice League from the minds of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis. We’re talking Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Maxwell Lord… will G’nort show up? Who g’nows? Just have your Chocos handy and be prepared for anything!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

khristian012 - 11.5
MisfitCMJ - 6
TaimurDar - 4
seitan - 1.5
5 Likes

I’m excited! I haven’t read this series yet! So… I’ll do amazing.image

6 Likes

Hopefully I can eat and type at the same time, haven’t eaten since breakfast

4 Likes

One punch!!!

3 Likes

I’m mainly here to learn from all of you

3 Likes

Watch out everyone! I think this time @Reaganfan78 is coming for us all!

4 Likes

3 Likes

All right, folks! First to answer correctly gets a point on the board! Only one guess per person for every question, and please, don’t edit your first responses! Here we go!

QUESTION #1: Like one of our own Trivia regulars, who was Guy Gardner’s favorite public figure?

1 Like

Ronald reagan

4 Likes

Batman

1 Like

Sylvester Stallone

2 Likes

That’s correct! Shoutout to @Reaganfan78!

7 Likes

I didn’t realize what he meant…

3 Likes

I mean, to be fair, Guy was never a fan of Batman in any respect.

5 Likes

Hard to like a guy that knocks you out

3 Likes

What lantern is a fan of Bats?

2 Likes

I’d guess John is probably the most likely to appreciate Bats, professionalism and all that

4 Likes

But John did tell Batman what was up in Rebirth

3 Likes

I gotta start reading rebirth titles

2 Likes

QUESTION #2: Unlike their formation in the comics, which member of the original Justice League is present for the formation of the JLI in Batman: The Brave and the Bold?

2 Likes