Trivia Tuesday, 12/8 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: A Farewell to Super Friends!

MEANWHILE, IN THE HALL OF JUSTICE… after a week off, Trivia Tuesday RETURNS for a tribute to DC’s longest running animated series, Super Friends! You can still catch all 9 seasons of this beloved series before it leaves DC Universe for new pastures on the 18th. But if you hurry, you can meet me back here this Tuesday to determine which of you is the truest Super Friend of all.

The Rules:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [5]
Row.Harper [4]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [3]
seitan [3]
casasstrophe [3]
Detective7 [2]
MisfitMarvelElf [1]
green.1442 [1]
AntLeon [1]
7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Let’s see if I wake up on time today. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

I’m gonna need you to not do that so I have more chances

You feel veeeeryyyyyy sleepyyyyyyy :clock:

2 Likes

Hi

1 Like

okay so i WAS going to watch super friends, but when i clicked on tv shows on dcuniverse i got distracted by birds of prey

1 Like

I got distracted watching a hawk.

I’m here! I have seen none of this show. So I’ll just guess randomly the whole time.

1 Like

hawkman!

2 Likes

I might say Aquaman to be different. But we’ll see. :laughing:

1 Like

So did anyone watch every single episode? Under or over 0.5. I say under.

1 Like

I gave it a rewatch a while ago, so I’m curious to see what i’ve retained

1 Like

I spent plenty of time thinking the Legion of Doom has 4 Superman, 2 Green Lantern, 2 Flash, 2 Wonder Woman, 2 Batman, and 1 Aquaman villain. How do they always lose? (the answer is normally Green Lantern).

2 Likes

Almost forgot to plug in the batlaptop.

1 Like

Here we go! Usual rules apply, superchums! If you need help, ask an adult!

Q1. What color is Junior Super Friend Marvin’s motor-scooter?

green

Red

red

red