Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. As we enter the 11th hour of 2021, the time has arrived for trivia on Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ epic meditation on the superhero genre and its reflection of modern society, WATCHMEN. We’ll also be covering Zack Snyder’s film adaptation, and the award-winning HBO sequel series. Whoever knows it all best walks away with a new Riddler Badge.
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday December 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD HubCityAnswer - 8 keath - 5 casasstrophe - 4 Starman814 - 3 Row.Harper - 2 Detective7 - 1