Trivia Tuesday, 12/7 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Watchmen

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. As we enter the 11th hour of 2021, the time has arrived for trivia on Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ epic meditation on the superhero genre and its reflection of modern society, WATCHMEN. We’ll also be covering Zack Snyder’s film adaptation, and the award-winning HBO sequel series. Whoever knows it all best walks away with a new Riddler Badge.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday December 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer - 8
keath - 5
casasstrophe - 4
Starman814 - 3
Row.Harper - 2
Detective7 - 1
4 Likes

If there are 24 Rorschach questions I might stand a chance.

Anything from Doomsday Clock?

3 Likes

No Doomsday Clock.

4 Likes

1 Like

To make this read lighter.
Preformatted text

3 Likes

I am ready to root for my sons, as I most likely score zero points. Well time to fight the Christmas Wraith.

2 Likes

Robin got me this week. I have something to do today during trivia. :frowning: I might be able to make the end but I’m not sure. If not, see you all next week, enjoy!

2 Likes

She is the best.

2 Likes

Are you watching closely? :eyes:
I don’t know anything about The Watchmen. All I know that it was made into a movie and TV Series and @MissInkBlot is a fan of the ink face character. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is about an idiot who thinks he is the world’s smartest man.

3 Likes

That really, really sounds like the description of a movie Jim Carrey would star in. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You playing today. If you do please do not punch me in the face again.

3 Likes

You might want to just cheer for Tim.

3 Likes

I do not show favorites to my kids.

Okay, y’all know that is a lie.

3 Likes

im not a pro on the topic i picked it to try something different this week

3 Likes

Well Dami can’t make it and I know next to nothing about Watchmen. So Tim it is.

2 Likes

Are any of us? I read it in early 2020 and have had no interest in it since.

2 Likes

Where is Owlman when I need him? He knows Watchmen.

2 Likes

Watch @Row.Harper come in late and still win.

2 Likes