Trivia Tuesday, 12/28 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC 2021!

I can hardly believe it, but this is our ONE HUNDREDTH EDITION of Trivia Tuesday! As our last event of the year, we’ll be taking a look back on everything to happen throughout DC in 2021. Thank you all for joining me for trivia throughout the year, and here’s to many more Trivia Tuesdays to come!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday December 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 5 [TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 5
TaimurDar - 4
Row.Harper - 3
MisfitCMJ - 2
MatthewHecht - 2
Detective7 - 2
Starman814 - 1
6 Likes

First gift I opened.

Second gift I opened.

8 Likes

Now I’m upset! I want to join you all but the wifi here sucks. Robin sabotaged my vacation!

8 Likes

i tried to hard to read every single new issue this year but work got in the way and i only made it to august, ill try my best though

8 Likes

My only regret is I cannot sabotage you more on Tuesday spud.

@casasstrophe Just blow off work. What could happen?

7 Likes

I misread this and now I’m scarred

5 Likes

She just called you old.

5 Likes

your company would go bankrupt thats what

6 Likes

You underestimate Lucius.

7 Likes

i gave him the week off to spend with his family after having to pick up your messes for so long

5 Likes

He brought the family to work. The guy literally punishes himself for only working 23.999999999999999999999999/7.

2 Likes

Peaches and Batman Returns

6 Likes

peaches sabotage bruce

5 Likes

Meow? Mrow mew mow mrow?

5 Likes

Good night everybody.

4 Likes

Robin tried to sabotage me again this week but I won’t miss this! Last Trivia of the year and it’s the 100th? Count me in!

5 Likes

my sister is sabotaging me by having me dye her hair, shes gonna type out my first few answers for me but shes not a pro typer like me

5 Likes

Next time I won’t go so billy easy on you big brother.

I prefer my hair red. It matches my costume.

4 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes