Trivia Tuesday, 12/24 @2:00PM PST/5:00 PM EST: 'Twas the Trivia Before Christmas!

You would think Christmas Eve would mean people are less busy.

2 Likes

According to Martha, Kara was on a ski trip with Barbara!

And now, I leave to light candles for the third night of Hanukkah.

If we get two more people to speak up by the time I get back, we’ll keep the game going. But if not, I’ll hand an early victory to @seitan and we’ll reconvene next week.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

Random fun thing to be aware of. James Tynion IV started doing a weekly diary for fans where he can talk to us in long form. He always talks about his upcoming projects, his current ones, and teases Batman more and more, Check it out here!

1 Like

I’m back from our lightning ceremony, which means our winner is @seitan! Congrats to our most stalwart Trivia Tuesday competitor!

Just for fun, I’ll be dropping the rest of my trivia questions here:

1. Which retired member of the JSA volunteers as a department store Santa?
  2. When a homeless teenager manifests superpowers in the Static Shock Christmas episode, what does she start calling herself?
  3. During Ed Brubaker’s run on Batman, who was in charge of tree decorations at Wayne Manor?
  4. In Batman: The Brave and the Bold, what is the inscription on the mug that Red Tornado gets Batman for Christmas?
  5. Which DC comic book cover depicts a hand holding a gun in Santa Claus’s mouth?
  6. Which actor from the ‘60s Batman TV series appears to ruin Christmas in an episode of Wonder Woman?
  7. What is the hottest doll of the Christmas season in Nightwing #64?
  8. What is being counterfeited in the Wonder Woman Christmas episode “Pot of Gold”?
  9. On Christmas, Superman once fought Geo-Force to protect the life of a man named Doug Raeburn. Why did Geo-Force want to kill him?
  10. How does Superman get Mr. Mxyzptlk to say his name backwards in “Twas the Night Before Mxymas”?
  11. Which holiday-inspired villain debuted in POWER OF THE ATOM?
  12. Who was the special guest writer of the first Lois & Clark holiday special?
  13. Who is the titular “Man who Hated Christmas” in the Golden Age ACTION COMICS story “The Man Who Hated Christmas”?
  14. What is Lois’s relation to “Baby Gunderson” in the Lois & Clark holiday episode “Home is Where the Hurt Is”?
  15. In what peculiar way is the message “Merry Christmas” written in the Bronze Age BATMAN story “The Mystery of Christmas Lost”?
  16. Which three characters hang on the Christmas tree by the DC Universe Holiday Yule Log?
  17. How many cups of flour are called for in Larfleeze’s Orange Lantern Cookies recipe?
  18. How did Harvey Bullock know his assailant in the BTAS Christmas episode “A Bullet for Bullock”?

Join us here again on New Year’s Eve, where our theme will be… NEW YEARS! The answer to every trivia question will be a YEAR! So study up on your DC History! And once again, happy holidays!

2 Likes

happy holidays! Thanks for taking time out of your day to do this.
People were busy Christmas Eve I guess. See you New years!

1 Like

I will be here for New Years Eve! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like