Trivia Tuesday, 12/22 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Dark Knight Returns!

This isn’t a trivia thread… it’s an operating table. And I’m the surgeon. This week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the Frank Miller masterpiece, THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS – and its two-part animated adaptation! So get back into the Batman story that changed comics as we know them forever and come prepared for a showdown worthy of Batman versus Superman.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [11]
Row.Harper [2]
mike.blacklist [2]
casasstrophe [2]
green.1442 [2]
Detective7 [2]
Starman814 [2]
4 Likes

Will be there I had a blast on the last one

4 Likes

Happy to see you!

3 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

Happy to still have you around.

2 Likes

Thanks you to

2 Likes

Trivia about myself.

How I expect to do

How I will actually do

2 Likes

Time for some trash talking before bed. Figure you guys are about to ace some dusting. :slight_smile:

Hawkman and Hawkgirl are the main characters in the latest Injustice Year Zero Comic (released here).

2 Likes

I am up on time.

2 Likes

HEADS UP! Hawkman is not in THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS. His son, Hawkboy, makes an appearance in the sequel.

3 Likes

And in a rare week, I get to be here for the WHOLE thing!!

4 Likes

I’m here as well!

2 Likes

Thanks to you I have been hungry for cheesy bread all week.

1 Like

I made it.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Cheesy bread for everyone!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

7 minutes to go! Hope you reviewed this series, because I am armed with some deep cuts.

3 Likes

I didn’t read a single issue so I don’t think I’m going to do good.

2 Likes

I reread it all (again, as I reread it in October too).

1 Like

Since I’m usually not here for the whole thing, I generally don’t study up for these and just rely on educated guesses or actual knowledge…so that still applies for today since I wasn’t expecting to be here…LOL We’ll see what I can end up with!

1 Like