Trivia Tuesday, 12/21 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Happy Holidays!

The winter time is a special time of year to celebrate each other, and the people we love in the coldest of months, and reflect upon what really matters to us. But it’s also a time for buying presents! This year, celebrate materialism with a special TRIVIA TUESDAY all about the gifts that the people of the DC Universe have given each other. The way it works: I will give you a tag for a gift from one character, to another, and in which series it occurs. Your task – identify the present! Otherwise, the regular Trivia Tuesday rules apply, as follows:

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday December 21st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 8
Detective7 - 7
Starman814 - 4
mitchJH - 1
5 Likes

I’m confused by the tag part. Can you give an example? @HubCityQuestion

4 Likes
4 Likes

so if i understand correctly, its

“what does kite man give midnighter in jsa issue 2021” and you have to figure out the gift?

3 Likes

Do not be ridiculous. There is no JSA 2021, as all that Hawkman would have overwhelmed readers.

3 Likes

well, dad , i was trying to come up with something that definitely wouldnt be a question in the spirit of trivia

5 Likes

I am going to miss this one, so have a great time. On the bright side Robin is staying behind to sabotage you all.

5 Likes

somehow shes gonna beat us all

5 Likes

True.

3 Likes

For instance, I might list

TO: Batman
SERIES: Batman: The Brave and the Bold

The answer would be a “World’s Greatest Detective” mug, which Red Tornado gives Batman in that series.

6 Likes

5 Likes

i know you have a secret cabinet full of those that people gave you

5 Likes

Cabinets. Plural.

5 Likes

I’m gonna miss Trivia today. Though, the tag thing sounds cool. Have fun everyone! See you all next week! Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

see you next week! ill win for you

3 Likes

See you next week lil bro!

2 Likes

This sounds fun! I always like when we mix it up a little (not that there is anything wrong with the usual trivia). I might be popping in when I can.

3 Likes

Good luck everyone, and happy unwrapping!

Q1. From: The Super Friends
To: Doctor Light
Series: Super Friends

1 Like

Sword no that’s not the one dang not watching super freinds!

1 Like