Trivia Tuesday, 12/20 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Every Lantern But Green

Nok nok! Welcome back to the last of our player-selected topics for Trivia Tuesday in 2022. This week we’re enlisting in the Cosmic Corps, as long as you stay away from the center – we’re covering trivia on Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Violet Lanterns and more, but absolutely no green! Just make sure you study up on your power rings, and All Will Be Well.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on December 20th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [8]
Detective7 [4]
MatthewHecht [3]
TaimurDar [3]
CassTheStreet [1]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
6 Likes

Kermit is right! It’s not easy being Green. :slightly_smiling_face:

:00_lc_green_lantern:

3 Likes

Nok.

4 Likes

Where are my fellow Indigos at?

3 Likes

Nap time.

3 Likes

im feeling red lantern today, my coworkers incompetence almost made me go bleez on them

6 Likes

Hey guys, I’m sick this week so I’m going to have to skip trivia. :frowning: I was looking forward to this topic too!

See you all next week. (And too far on the sabotage, Robin. Schedule conflicts only from now on!)

All Will Be Well and Nok!

6 Likes

nok, rest up bro

4 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

4 Likes

Hi.
S132

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!:heart:

5 Likes

Happy Hanukah everybody! Let’s celebrate the festival of lights with some Lanterns!

6 Likes

Get well soon!

5 Likes

Q1. The Red Lantern Corps made their comic debut during which event?

3 Likes

War of the light

2 Likes

sinestro corps war

3 Likes

Technically correct! I had Final Crisis in mind, where they first make their appearance known, but based on the wording of the question I can’t dispute this.

5 Likes

Knew I should have submitted my first thought.

3 Likes

i love being right on a technicality

4 Likes