**Trivia Tuesday, 12/17 @2:00PM PST/5:00PM EST**

Welcome back, Triviakateers, for a special Freeform Trivia Tuesday, just like we did in the olden times! Questions will cover basically all things DC under the sun, so I hope you’re ready for a real challenge!

Here’s how it all goes down on Tuesday at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: every 5 minutes, for a total of two hours, I will pose a new trivia question in the comments below. The first person to answer one correctly earns a point! Whoever has the most points at the end of the competition is our winner – and the proud new owner of the exclusive “Riddler” profile badge!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per contestant for every question. Any additional guesses by the same poster will be disqualified, correct or not.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

3 Likes
SCOREBOARD
joshtheblueguy — 11
Middleearthmary — 4
seitan — 2
TheBattoman — 1
dogwelder9 — 1
thrillkiller2814.49668 — 1
1 Like

Less than a half hour to go!

18 more minutes!

As the doctor from King’s speech said,“You better put on your thinking cap.” I’m ready to go! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone :smile:

1 Like

am i supposed to feel this nervous

4 Likes

Yeah, you are!

1 Like

Wonder if there’ll be a question about the Penguin.

1 Like

HERE WE GO!

QUESTION #1: Much of the WildStorm continuity was defined by a secret millennia-spanning war between which two alien races?

kherubim and daemonites

2 Likes

@joshtheblueguy is CORRECT! Really, just a fancy way of saying “angels” and “demons.”

2 Likes

Green Lantern and Red Lantern

Hey question I have a question about Wonder Woman, hasanyone ever break her Lasso spell and manage to tell her lie instead of the truth?

Please save all questions like that for “Ask The Question”, @Reaganfan78. I’ll get to it one of these days, but the answer is rather complicated.

4 Likes

QUESTION #2: In DC Universe’s TITANS, what was Donna Troy’s favorite snack?

Ok. Sorry. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

snickers

Kit-kat