Trivia Tuesday, 12/13 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: 1st Issue Special Special

Welcome back for another Trivia Tuesday! This week is the debut of Tom King and Jorge Fornés’ very peculiar Danger Street, and we’re celebrating accordingly with a 1st Issue Special Special. Allow me to explain: in 1975, DC released a series called 1st Issue Special which ran for 13 issues, each highlighting a different character or team, new or reimagined. This week, King and Fornés are taking that lineup and remixing it so that all of them form the dramatis personae of a cohesive story of their own. So this week, we’ll be covering trivia on each of these characters! Expect at least one question about each of the following:

• Atlas the Great
  • The Green Team: Boy Millionaires
  • Metamorpho, The Element Man
  • Lady Cop
  • Manhunter
  • The Dingbats of Danger Street
  • The Creeper
  • The Warlord
  • Dr. Fate
  • The (Bronze Age) Outsiders
  • Codename: Assassin
  • Starman (Mikaal Tomas)
  • and The New Gods!

With that syllabus solidified, the standard trivia rules apply:

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on December 13th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [7]
Detective7 [5]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
MatthewHecht [2]
casasstrophe [2]
TheRealDetectiveSanta [2]
8 Likes
5 Likes

Just got done reading the final issue! Now I’m ready for trivia!

4 Likes

I just came here to post the same thing!

Looks like everyone is a procrastinat…errr… everyone likes to read the series the day of Trivia to keep it fresh in their mind. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Too bad I specified trivia will be about the CHARACTERS of 1st Issue Special, and not 1st Issue Special itself! Ah, well, it’ll probably be fine.

5 Likes

I didn’t even get around to reading it haha cause that is how I do and I assumed HubCity would be the way he is :joy: :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Batman here.

4 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes

Hey dad.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

4 Likes

Hi other son.

3 Likes

Hello trivia people!

4 Likes

Hello.

6 Likes

Hi DGW. Hi Santa.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Q1. Where did Atlas the Great’s people come from?

2 Likes

The crystal mountain

2 Likes

Crystal mountain

2 Likes