**Trivia Tuesday, 12/10 @2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST: Trivia on Infinite Earths!**

40 minutes, people!

7 Likes

Wow, I finally made it here in time for one of these things. Sweet.

2 Likes

We’ll be starting in 20 minutes! Our illustrious host, @HubCityQuestion, will be posting them LIVE- you’ll have 2 minutes to answer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FIVE minutes, @Applejack – but it’s quite rare questions go unanswered for that whole time! Sometimes it comes down to the second!

3 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be a lot of fun this week! I’ll just be lurking this time around, so good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I don’t suppose there’s a grace period for those of us chasing a constantly-pooping two-year-old, is there? :grin:

Don’t think of it as a handicap, @BlakeMPetit.45388 – think of it as CHALLENGE MODE.

3 Likes

Glad I was able to make it back for this one. Looking forward to some friendly competition and for the opportunity to learn.

1 Like

Hubcity? Fellow Oregonian?

Hub City is the comic book home of The Question, @igitaq!

It’s actually the name of one of the many fictitious DC cities, Hub City being the stomping grounds of the Question!

1 Like

@joshtheblueguy is correct! Hope you’ll be bringing that energy to the competition in 11 minutes.

We haven’t started yet have we

I always thought Hub City was supposed to be based on Boston.

11 minutes to go!

1 Like

Hub City’s sort of a blend between Detroit and Chicago.

1 Like

I know Vic’s from Hub City. I thought it was also a clever way to do a home town shout out as well. Good luck to all.

3 Likes

Clearly I would fail this trivia challenge miserably- can’t even get the rules right! :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t think Denny O Neill ever came out and said what city he based Hub City on. I think he’s made some veiled hints, however

GLHF everyone, I’ll try to make it to the next trivia

3 Likes