**TRIVIA TUESDAY, 11/5 at 4:00 PM EST!**

Join us for a rousing game of trivia today at 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST!

COMMUNITY WEEK WILL NEVER DIE!

Friends, I am happy to report that our Trivia Tuesday event was such as success that we’ve been renewed as a weekly competition! That’s another chance to win that exclusive, elusive Riddler badge every week by competing with your fellow DC Universals in a scorching hot two hour trivia contest!

Here’s how it goes down: at precisely 4:00 PM EST (that’s 1:00 PM PST), I’ll begin posting a DC trivia question every 5 minutes for two hours. Be the first to answer a question correctly, and you’ll get a point on a scoreboard maintained right here on this opening post! For any incorrectly answered questions, the correct answer will be provided as the next question is posted. Whoever has the most points by the end of the competition is the winner of Trivia Tuesday - and a shiny new profile badge!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per contestant for every question. Any additional guesses by the same poster will be disqualified, correct or not.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

nu52 — 6
joshtheblueguy — 4
ralphsix — 3
MisfitH — 2
khristian012 — 2
sryan066 — 1
Adamantine — 1
ComoChingadosNo — 1
6 Likes

In 25 hours, the contest begins! Prepare yourselves!

The questions have all been written, and they are ready for deployment! Be here tomorrow at 4 PM EST!

1 Like

7 hours until it all goes down! You won’t want to miss this one!

4 hours to trivia time! Prepare thyselves!

Just 2 more hours until the game is afoot!

1 Like

30 minutes now! Look alive, people!

1 Like

And let’s keep it strictly trivia related please

The time has come, my lovelies! For two hours, I will be delivering white-hot trivia every five minutes to twist and test the very limits of your DC knowledge! Are you up to the task? Let us begin!

QUESTION #1: In George Pérez’s Post-Crisis run on WONDER WOMAN, appointed herself Wonder Woman’s publicist?

1 Like

myndi mayer

2 Likes

Mindi mayer

2 Likes

Myndi Mayer is CORRECT! The first point goes to @nu52!

3 Likes

I couldn’t let World of Wonder down on that one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Represent!

2 Likes

I miss the first question, I’m ready for the next question! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

QUESTION #2: Clocking in at 87 minutes, what is the longest DC Animated Original Movie in its initial release to date?

1 Like

Throne of Atlantis