Trivia Tuesday, 11/3 @2PM PT/5PM ET: Injustice -- The Comics!

Be there Trivia Gods among us? This Trivia Tuesday, we’ll find out in a two hour competition to discover who in the DC Universe knows the most about the smash hit INJUSTICE comic series! Tying into the wildly successful video game duology, these comics build out one of the most rich parallel worlds in the multiverse, where Superman reigns as an unchallenged despot… save for a down- but not out- Batman’s ragtag resistance. So study the INJUSTICE series, INJUSTICE: GROUND ZERO, INJUSTICE 2, and why not, throw in INJUSTICE VS. MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE while you’re at it, and meet back here at the time and date up there in the header to TEST YOUR MIGHT!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [11]
NYJt3 [7]
Starman814 [1.5]
green.1442 [1]
dominickzadera.38404 [1]
MatthewHecht [1]
Detective7 [1]
casasstrophe [0.5]
10 Likes

I’ll be instituting a special rule ahead of time for this week, by the way: please, ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL TALK. I considered canceling or moving trivia this week, but figured that some of us might need a break from the stress, myself included. We’re just here to talk about comics, and maybe also video games.

7 Likes

I know nothing about Injustice (I would probably embarrass myself less if I said “Hawkman” every time again), and I might be late. Time to cheat my way to victory!

3 Likes

We all know Hawkman is the TRUE protagonist of Injustice

3 Likes

Whew… I almost forgot this week.

3 Likes

I have to be honest, I only know about injustice on Stargirl!:fearful:

2 Likes

Same here. Maybe I should say “Stargirl” for every answer.

2 Likes

I almost forgot this week! But I’m here!

2 Likes

I’m going to break the rule just once, I think @HubCityQuestion would make a great President!:slightly_smiling_face::us_outlying_islands:

3 Likes

Nationwide Tuesday Trivia?

2 Likes

Works for me! That would be cool to play with a President on line!:grinning:

2 Likes

I think Hawkman would make a great president.

6 Likes

Trivia President HCQ checking in! All political references end NOW. Otherwise, all usual rules apply! Check the top post for those, plus our updating scoreboard! Here we go!

Q1. According to Superman, why is Batman actually angry at him?

5 Likes

Batman beat him at croquet

3 Likes

Because he did something Bruce wouldn’t do.

1 Like

he liked having the joker around

2 Likes

for doing what hes not willing to do

1 Like

Too vague!

Just specific enough!

4 Likes

Because he peek at his idenity

1 Like

Yes, I am unwilling to do it.

3 Likes