Trivia Tuesday, 11/29 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Aliens

Attention people of Earth: this week’s trivia will prepare you for alien invasion with a crash course of trivia on the alien species of the DC Universe. You have been warned.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 29th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [10]
casasstrophe [6]
TheRealDetectiveFerris [3]
mojaka [2]
Row.Harper [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [1]
Detective7 [1]
6 Likes

Trivia on my best buddy coming up.

4 Likes

Hi

3 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

I’m also here!

1 Like

Hi son and other son.

2 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

Somebody couldn’t wait for Christmas

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

2 Likes

Hi.

3 Likes

brothers, father

4 Likes

Hi other other son.

4 Likes

Just got our December schedule sorted out. Time for our fifth-to-last trivia of the year!

Q1. Name any aquatic alien species in the DC Universe.

2 Likes

mermaid

1 Like

Mermaids are not aliens.

2 Likes

surely there are some

1 Like

clyrax

1 Like

they seem pretty alien to me

1 Like

You know what, that counts!