[POSTPONED] Trivia Tuesday 80 Years of Green Lanterns!

ADMIN NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this week’s Trivia Tuesday will be postoned. Please stay tuned next week for more details on how you can test your knowledge of the Green Lanterns against the likes of…THE QUESTION!

In brightest day, in blackest night, get ready for a trivia fight! This week we’re celebrating 80 years of GREEN LANTERN, from Alan Scott to Jo Mullein. No matter what your era of DC fandom, everybody’s got a favorite Lantern, and they’ll all be represented here! (Well, unless your favorite is, like, one of the really weird alien ones. Then, no guarantees. We’ve only got 24 questions.) Charge up your rings within 24 hours of 2 PM PST on November 24th for your 2 hours in the limelight!

The Rules:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

BlakeMPetit [5]
MatthewHecht [4]
casasstrophe [4]
scott2bruening [4]
Row.Harper [2]
mike.blacklist [2]
Green_Loontern [1]
Detective7 [1]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
4 Likes

Another earth? human? GL? Quick I need to acquire a copy of Far Sector #1, now!

Edit: NVM it’s already valuable.

Just for fun, a What could have been if Green Lantern TAS got a second season

this is the week where i get zero points because i simply cannot spell

a week ago i thought larfleeze was lafreeze…i am doomed

In brightest day, in blackest night,
I’m here to play some trivia tonight!

2 Likes

I remembered it was Tuesday today! Hey everyone!

2 Likes

I’ve never studied so much in my entire life!

1 Like

imagine if a question is what is the green lantern oath

1 Like

That’s something I actually know.

1 Like

im honestly thinking of skipping this week to not get spoilers, id never read a green lantern comic in my life and now im really invested in the stories

3 Likes

it’d just take so long to answer

1 Like

Yeah

As long as they don’t ask the other oaths

i was that way with injustice but ended up showing up

1 Like

a week ago, my entire knowledge of the green lanterns came from kyle in countdown and the first 10 minutes of the green lantern movie before i turned it off…thats IT

3 Likes

time

Oh hey everyone, it’s Tuesday! Usual rules apply! Here we go! I totally didn’t forget this was happening!

Q1. What alternate title does Alan Scott assume for the first time in SHOWCASE '95?

2 Likes

Sentinel

1 Like

Sentinel

1 Like

Sentinel

1 Like