Trivia Tuesday, 11/22 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Green Lantern The Animated Series

By player request, this week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about one of DC’s greatest products of the DC Nation era, Green Lantern: The Animated Series! Get to know Razer, Aya, and the rest of the gang as we take on the greatest threats the universe has to offer, from Atrocitus to the Anti-Monitor!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 22nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [10]
TaimurDar [7]
Detective7 [3]
casasstrophe [2]
6 Likes

Favorite episode?

For Mike and I it is episode 14.

1 Like

Mine is 21, “Babel.” But it’s a solid show throughout.

2 Likes

That might be my number 2.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you when I finish the show.

1 Like

Yay!!!

1 Like

listen, i tried, i just really dont like the art style so im going in mostly blind

3 Likes

At first, I was just watching it so I could try to compete with Dad. Now I’m watching it because I’m really enjoying it and I don’t want to spoil it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Justice League/ Justice Society crossover Thanksgiving is tomorrow again. I will see how much I make.

2 Likes

This might be HCQ’s best ever chance to be evil host. He has so many alien language names to use. My notes are so long.

3 Likes

It was a lot of fun revisiting this series for trivia. I’d recommend this show to any Green Lantern skeptic.

4 Likes

Razer is the best character.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I agree. I am happy Star chose it.

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I put him as second behind the pure awesomeness that is Guy Gardner.

1 Like

I watched this series a year or so ago. I wonder how much I remember. But I do love this series.

2 Likes

You can remember it all son.

2 Likes

I’m here.

1 Like

Hi son.

2 Likes

Hey dad.

2 Likes

im here but my focus is on petting bruce the cat

3 Likes

Hi other son.