**Trivia Tuesday, 11/19 4:00 PM EST: Titans Trivia!**

Trivia Tuesday, 11/19 4:00 PM EST: Titans Trivia!

Titans, together! This week for Trivia Tuesday, I’ll be delivering a new question every 5 minutes for 2 hours, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM EST, concerning all things Titans. Be the first to answer a question correctly, and you’ll get a point on a scoreboard maintained right here on this opening post! For any incorrectly or unanswered questions, the correct answer will be provided as the next question is posted. Whoever has the most points by the end of the competition is the winner of Trivia Tuesday - and a shiny new profile badge!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per contestant for every question. Any additional guesses by the same poster will be disqualified, correct or not.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

seitan — 6 *TIEBREAKER*
MisfitH — 6
khristian012 — 4
TheBatmanofNML — 2
joshtheblueguy — 2
Noyo — 1
arkhamassassin — 1
The_phoenix1234 — 1
Adamantine — 1
6 Likes

Ill be at work until 430EST. Pick evening when people are free in the future.

1 Like

I haven’t watch season 1 for a while, hopefully I’ll remember some things. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not sure if I’ll play or just sit in, but I’m gonna be here to cheer on my good buddy/Titans aficianado @ChillTeenTitan

Thanks for doing this :blush:
Will there be a lot of season 2 questions?

No spoilers~!

Good luck all

2 Likes

ahh what the heck, I’ll have a go at playing today! I’m nowhere near as confident as I was for GL Corps trivia, but I’m eager to see what I know and learn more

1 Like

No way The Riddler would miss a good mental contest right?

2 Likes

Exactly, but let the record show that even the RIddler frequently falls on his face lol.

Good seeing you on here again, by the way. We’ve got to keep the trivia torch lit

Riddle me this boys, and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll

2 Likes

Uncle Nygma

Hopefully I’ll be good at this. First time doing trivia.

3 Likes

Yeeeaaaa ma boiiii

First time. Will the questions show up in the replies or will I need to scroll to the top to see the questions?

I’m here! :smiley: Hey Question I think I saw you on yesterday DC Daily episode, it was a quick promo of DC unscripted. You were shaking hand with somebody.

1 Like

Just remember to have fun, fast fingers don’t hurt though

2 Likes

Hey, @HurricaneGilbert! Questions will appear in chat, every 5 minutes on the dot, for 2 hours. So watch the replies as they come in!

1 Like

It would’ve been cool if Titans join the CW show for infinite crisis.

1 Like