Trivia Tuesday, 11/16 @ 2PM PT/5 PM ET: Stargirl Season 2

Reach for the stars! This week for Trivia Tuesday, we’re commemorating the finale of a colossal Stargirl season with trivia covering this second chapter of Courtney Whitmore’s televised life! Hope you’re caught up – and if not, you have 1 week to binge!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday November 16th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer - 7.5
TaimurDar - 7
Row.Harper - 4
casasstrophe - 2
S.T.R.I.P.E.78 - 1
Starman814 - 1
NYJt3 - 0.5
9 Likes

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :stargirl:

tumblr_owvbptQZbz1rxmai6o1_400

4 Likes

Yay! Thankyou @HubCityQuestion, can’t wait!:smiley:
:stargirl:

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

She has stars on all of her civilian clothes. I respect that type of devotion to a theme.

4 Likes

how confused would i be if i only watched season 2

4 Likes

I’d recommend reading a Season 1 recap if you’re pressed for time.

5 Likes

You will be more confused than when you discovered Stargirl is not a boy.

It does not reintroduce the characters or plots, so you will probably have to rewatch the first 4 episodes anyway.

3 Likes

Peaches when I watch Stargirl

5 Likes

im 5 episodes into season 1, i wont be able to fully catch up but i am making progress

6 Likes

Yay!!!

4 Likes

I have now watched every episode twice.

Time to debate watching more, reading more Stargirl, or doing both at the same time.

4 Likes

Stargirl hugs Mike in the show

Stargirl hugs Mike in the comics

Something is different.

5 Likes

yeah, hes blond in the comics

4 Likes

Actually he is a red hesd, but Kramer made him blond for some reason. Maybe he died his hair.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What’s this now?

2 Likes

Anybody notice that the final line from Courtney in the last episode of Season 2 was copying the ending of Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home? :rofl:
I can just hear her mother Barbara say, “Courtney! Watch your language!”

1 Like

A gift

3 Likes