Trivia Tuesday, 10/6 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Monsters and Madmen!

Thunder sounds, pipe organ, maniacal laughter. Trivia of the night, what music it makes… Welcome, Trivia Fans, to the first week in a month-long Halloween celebration of the spookiest elements of the DC Universe. This week’s theme: MONSTERS AND MADMEN! The most monstrous figures in the DCU, both inside and out, are all in play for this evening. So familiarize yourself with the halls of Arkham and the things that lurk in the dark, because you never know what’s going to frighten you around the next corner.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
Long Halloween Cat

SCOREBOARD

BlakeMPetit [9]
Row.Harper [7]
khristian012 [2]
MatthewHecht [2]
seitan [1]
casasstrophe [1]
MisfitCMJ [1]
9 Likes

aaaaaahhhhhhh (that’s me being excited)

2 Likes

15 minutes to showtime!

1 Like

I’m here! Not prepared for this topic at all. But I’m here!

1 Like

I’m new here but I’m prepared to try

5 Likes

The last couple of Tuesdays have NOT been good for me, but I’m back, baby!

1 Like

Welcome to the fray! Good luck, have fun, and maybe learn a thing or two!

2 Likes

THE TRIVIA HOUR IS NIGH! Rules (and an updating scoreboard) can be found in the opening post. LET US BEGIN!

Q1. What secret of Swamp Thing’s existence did Dr. Woodrue discover in SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING #21?

1 Like

HE was a plant that thought he was Alec Holland

1 Like

Alec Holland is dead

1 Like

He is allergic to dairy

1 Like

That’s correct! Even knowing that twist ahead of time, Swamp Thing #21 remains one of my favorite issues I’ve ever read. Masterful construction.

2 Likes

oh i am severely underprepared for this

4 Likes

I’m here and I managed to discover a reproduceable bug where the DC Universe iPhone app causes my whole phone to freeze, buttons and touch screen not working.

2 Likes

Report that shiz to support.dcuniverse.com, baby!

4 Likes

This has probably been addressed already (it’s been a few weeks since I could make it here), but with DC Universe evolving, Trivia Tuesdays aren’t going to go away, are they?

3 Likes

All I can say is that nobody’s asked me to stop!

5 Likes

guess i gotta keep my subscription then

4 Likes

But do they normally ask you questions?

1 Like

Q2. According to many of the inmates in ARKHAM ASYLUM: LIVING HELL, who is “the worst person [they’ve] ever met”?

2 Likes