Trivia Tuesday, 10/5 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Icons

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’ve got a grab bag of questions, each about some of the most prestigious characters the DC Universe has to offer! And if that wasn’t enough, we’re celebrating the Road to DC Fandome with a GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES to everyone who gives it a try! This week: just play for a chance to win the LEGO DC Batman Batmobile Tumbler: Scarecrow Showdown!

(Terms and conditions apply. Click here for further detials.)

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday October 5th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 2 hours have elapsed.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Riddler - 7
Row.Harper - 6
FerroLad - 3
arkhamassassin - 2
Detective7 - 2
keath - 2
Jurisdiction - 1
MisfitCMJ - 1
19 Likes

Im in 100%

6 Likes

Just started a new job and have a training shift that evening :confused:

will definitely schedule my break to be during this time though so ill be here a tiny bit :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

That is the main reason I like working night shift, maximum flexibility (OOC: yes, I work nights in real life).

@Jurisdiction It will be great to beat you again.

7 Likes

I’m sure you will lol

7 Likes

Big words, Batman!!

6 Likes

I beat Darkseid with nothing but words. Naturally my bat ego is enormous.

6 Likes

After a logistical delay, I’m told that we WILL be offering prizes for this one, so everybody make sure you participate!

5 Likes

Prizes?!

4 Likes

The excitement has Peaches pumped up.

7 Likes

Ah you hit me right in my weak spot. I love Lego especially Batman Lego.

6 Likes

Fittingly I just rewatched Family Matters.

5 Likes

I’ll be here!!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Is it Tuesday the 5th or Wednesday the 6th? :slight_smile: ill just ignore the rules and assume its today

4 Likes

tuesday the 5th. today

4 Likes

Welcome John! It is today!

4 Likes

20 minutes to go!

5 Likes

I made it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

10 minutes left!

4 Likes