What better place to spend the spookiest month of the year than the spookiest city in the DC Universe? This week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the place that bats and clowns alike call home.
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on October 4th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD Detective7  Row.Harper  TheRealDetectiveJoker  HubCityAnswer  DreamingGirlWonder