**TRIVIA TUESDAY, 10/29 at 1:00PM PST/4:00 PM EST!**

Join us NOW for a live Trivia Challenge! 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST Tuesday, 10/29

It’s @HubCityQuestion back again for more trivia action! Last Sunday, the eagle-eyed @arkhamassassin won our Scavenger Hunt, along with an exclusive community badge. And now’s YOUR chance to get one too!

This second heat in my series of two Community Week activities is a straight up ruthless no-holds-barred trivia competition: just the way I like 'em. Beginning precisely on October 29th at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST, I will post one trivia question every five minutes. The first to correctly answer each question earns a point, which will be recorded right here on this exceptionally nifty scoreboard. After five minutes, the time to answer is over, and the next question will be asked (and the answer to the previous one revealed, if not already given).

After two hours- or 24 questions- the competition will be complete. Whoever has the most points at the end of the fracas wins the whole enchilada!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per contestant for every question. Any additional guesses by the same poster will be disqualified, correct or not.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

@Ambush-Bug — 5
@arkhamassassin — 3
@middleearthmary — 2
@mbraught.36441 — 2
@obiwf — 2
@MisfitH — 2
@nu52 — 2
@Kriskat38 — 2
@corandog — 1
@freudianjtc.78691 — 1
@Noyo — 1
@seitan — 1
39 Likes

Can’t wait for this! It’s really cool that the mods gave you permission to give out badges. I’ll be there striving to earn one :smiley:

1 Like

This sounds really cool! unfortunately im still at work when this begins and we cant have our phones… Good luck to everyone and i cant wait to see what the questions are.

3 Likes

Half hour to showtime, folks! The winner gets a Super Exclusive Riddler Badge, so all you collectors dial in!

5 Likes

Let’s go, I’m pumped

1 Like

Let’s get it!!!:face_with_monocle:

Cool!!

I’m down!

Lets go

Pretty dope

1 Like

Good luck all!

2 Likes

Oh man . Going to be getting on a bus . Hope it gets here in time for me to take part .

Hmm… will I be able to sneak onto my phone in time to join in? This is my question… :crossed_fingers:t5:

None are better at questions than the prince of puzzlers

12 Likes

Can’t wait!

Yeehaw buckeroos!

Fun

7 Likes

I say we shoot straight and quick and we got this