Trivia Tuesday, 10/27 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Spooky Spots!

Don’t go in there! Don’t go in there! This week for the fourth entry in our spooky series of Trivia Tuesday events, we’re highlighting the scariest locations in the DC Universe! So for the answers you seek, venture into the places where even superheroes fear to tread… if you dare.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Oh yeah… and this week, everyone who participates will receive a special, seasonal LONG HALLOWEEN badge for getting in on the festivities!

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Riddler [10]
BlakeMPetit [4]
casasstrophe [3]
Detective7 [2]
MatthewHecht [1]
Row.Harper [1]
green.1442 [1]
Starman814 [1]
Green_Loontern [1]
5 Likes

Like this place gives me a creep Scoob! Ever get a funny feeling that you’re being followed?
9d32e34c2961d85bfde1d97738cfca06
Yikes Ghost! Keep running Scoob, hopefully there’s no ghost at the trivia Tuesday! Maybe some food!:grin:

4 Likes

I’m not gonna lie. When I heard spooky spots I was partially hoping this was a Polka Dot Man trivia game. This was probably the better choice.

5 Likes

I’m here this week!

2 Likes

Time for me to sabotage your internet connection then.

3 Likes

I am not here. Ignore this evidence to the contrary.

3 Likes

I was just reading House of Mystery for the first time, it’s really spooky!:fearful:

2 Likes

I was just reading Mystery of House for the first time. It is very boring and a sales catalogue.

1 Like

Hugh Laurie is pretty good, though.

1 Like

i found out last night that the new 52 gl isnt a reboot but continues the previous series. Mind Blown :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yep, one of the couple exceptions from the line-wide reboot – the other being Morrison’s Batman, Inc.

3 Likes

I read issue 178, which one did you read?:slight_smile:

They erased their history, but they had the willpower to remake it.

1 Like

Afternoon, y’all.

I was upset with all the cliff hangers. I guess they get answered.

1 Like

Issue 876,567,437,986, 1/8th.

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion is the only user to have been on the site for a year (each day being logged into the site)

1 Like

Hal makes a grappling hook to get off the cliff. Guy makes a parasail to get off the cliff. John jsut flies off the cliff. Alan makes an eagle to get off the cliff.

2 Likes

Seriously? That can’t be right.

2 Likes

I checked the log in for a year badge, just you

2 Likes