Trivia Tuesday, 10/25 @ 2 PM PST/ 5 PM EST: The Power of Shazam!

Prepare yourself against the Seven Enemies of Man, because things are about to get Marvelous. This week, Trivia Tuesday focuses on Jerry Ordway’s 1990s Captain Marvel epic, The Power of Shazam!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on October 25th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [14]
HubCityAnswer [4]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Row.Harper [2]
5 Likes

Well, I didn’t realize this was a 48 issue series and I didn’t look at it until now. So I guess this will go into my ‘read later’ pile. I don’t think I can read all of that before trivia starts. :sweat_smile:

But at my LCS this weekend I was looking through the 50 cent bins and saw an issue of this series. I thought about buying it to have inspiration during trivia this week, but I didn’t end up getting it.

4 Likes

I also didn’t realize how long this series was and started it kind of late! I’m only on issue 11….

2 Likes

You are much further ahead than I am! Good luck!

2 Likes

@Row.Harper @CassTheStreet

I got distracted reading about naval warfare in WW2. Are you guys aware Japan lost as many cruisers in The Battle of Leyte Gulf as the US did the entire war?

3 Likes

I was not aware of that.

But I am here and I have read a wiki article on this series. Maybe I can get one point this week. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi other son.

2 Likes

I am also here. Hopefully only reading the first 12 issues is enough to get me a point.

3 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

It will not be, as I will get 24 points. Wild guessing to win here I come.

2 Likes

Wild guesses are always the best kind of guesses! Good luck everyone.

3 Likes

Robin is sabotaging everybody else’s luck.

2 Likes

Welcome back to trivia everybody! Let’s get Shazammin’!

5 Likes

Does me having a robin profile make me immune to being sabotaged?

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Not at all. If anything you’re more likely to be sabotaged.

3 Likes

its a family tradition

4 Likes

Hi other other son.

2 Likes

Q1. What is Captain Marvel’s cousin Sinclair Batson trying to get legalized in Fawcett City?

2 Likes