Trivia Tuesday, 8/24 @ 2 PM PST/5PM EST: Superman '78

You’ll believe a man can quiz! This week, in celebration of Superman '78 #1 releasing in fine comic stores everywhere, we’ll be brushing up on cinematic history with trivia dedicated entirely to the original Superman movie! So review your copies accordingly and we’ll meet here to see who knows this particular entry in the DC film canon the best!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, August 24th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 - 6
HubCityAnswer - 5
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 3
Reaganfan78 - 2.5
patterson65 - 2
MisfitCMJ - 2
Row.Harper - 2
Bar-El - 1
7 Likes

Your title says 10/24 instead of 8/24

4 Likes

Thanks, edited.

5 Likes

There is a reason he is The Question, not The Calendar Man.

5 Likes

Next Holiday is Labor Day, then Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and new year. Maybe I should be the next Calendarman.:grin:

See you on Tuesday @HubCityQuestion, looking forward to the Superman78 trivia questions!
:superman:

4 Likes

You missed talk like a pirate day matey.

6 Likes

My favorite frame from any Clark movie.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I forgot to ask this question the other day. Is it just on the 1978 movie or all the 4 Reeves films? Should I be memorizing every word of dialogue from Superman III?

4 Likes

Just the first movie!

5 Likes

(Throws away my notes for Superman IV and the hours I spent trying to understand Nuclear Man’s motivations).

7 Likes

How I think I will do.

How I will actually do.

5 Likes

Got my name changed this time. This probably means I will oversleep. Robin prepare the trombones.

3 Likes

Don’t know if I’ll manage to schedule my break at work to line up with this or not, but I can say that my knowledge of this movie is that it came out in 78 and nothing else so the scoring wont change at all

4 Likes

Well I won’t be able to stay for the whole thing but I’m here to learn!! and maybe know some stuff…

3 Likes

I’m off work at 230 and then I will be here!

But I haven’t seen this movie so not sure how much of a difference it will make. :woman_shrugging:

:exploding_head: you’ve gotta see it!

I think I’ll try to answer the questions. I’ve seen the movie several times (including its original release), though I may not be fast enough to respond.

2 Likes

May the Speed Force be with you!

1 Like

Peaches’s vet trip went perfectly.

5 Likes

omg what a cutie!

1 Like