Trivia Tuesday, 11/2 @ 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern: Day of the Dead

It’s a Deadman’s party, who could ask for more? This week, we’re celebrating Dia de los Muertos in style by paying respects to the deceased characters of the DC Universe!

We’ll be doing something a little bit different for this Day of the Dead special. For each question, I’m going to name a character, and you have to tell me how they died. Not just WHO killed them, if they were murdered by somebody, but HOW the death happened. The first answer which meets satisfactory specificity wins the point! Apart from that, here are the usual rules of play:

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday November 2nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 2 hours have elapsed.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 9
HubCityAnswer - 4
Starman814 - 4
Row.Harper - 3.5
Detective7 - 3
7 Likes

2 Likes

Funeral music time to set the mood

2 Likes

Cool

Are you the new DJ?

1 Like

My initials are BW, not DJ.

1 Like

Oh well, then, maybe tomorrow I’ll try to post the fastest song track I’ve ever done 'round these parts.

And that ain’t no Flash joke.

2 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

Time for bed.

1 Like

Just make sure this one’s on there.

2 Likes

Gonna do great this week, almost everyone I love has died at some point

4 Likes

Another one for @MisfitCMJ’s playlist:

2 Likes

Yet, I am still alive.

3 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

Hi son.

2 Likes

Hi Dad.

2 Likes

That can still change

1 Like

Hey bro, sorry about last week

2 Likes

Please. DC will never remove me. Miller tried to kill me 3 times, but I am still here.

3 Likes