Trivia Tuesday, 10/17 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: LEGO DC Universe!

Everything is awesome; everything is cool when you’re part of a team – but this week, it’s every player for themselves in a highly competitive game of LEGO DC trivia! Because you asked for it, this week’s Trivia Tuesday will be covering the games, the toys, the films, and the entire expanse of the LEGO DC brand. So feel the power of the brick, and earn your chance at the exclusive, elusive Riddler Badge!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, August 17th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Didn’t get the most points? You may still be a winner… every runner-up who receives at least 1 point on the scoreboard will be entered into a random drawing to choose a future topic!
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheRealDetectiveChimp - 9
MatthewHecht - 5
Detective7 - 4
NYJt3 - 2
keath - 2
7 Likes

Ahhh, great excuse to binge watch these movies!

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic makes me happy.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone and have fun! Bummed I can’t be here to participate since I have been “studying” lol. A few of the games were on sale on Playstation during the trivia break.

3 Likes

50 minutes to showtime!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hard to believe this was 7 years ago.

4 Likes

I am from 1939, so in the grand scheme of things it is not long.

2 Likes

I really wanted to do this but im going out of state at 5 est. i might be able to join in the car but no guarantees unfortunately

2 Likes

Good job Robin.

2 Likes

I WILL call Joker on you (or Red Hood)

Sorry @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

2 Likes

What??? That wasn’t 7 years ago.

1 Like

She wiped out Kryptonians in a fight, Jason is still dead, and Joker II… Well their fight is not PG 13 rated.

1 Like

The release of the even better sequel where I battle the duplos.

2 Likes

My phones laggy but working so fingers crossed

1 Like

The second one was good but I like the first one even more.

1 Like

Robin sabotage his phone.

2 Likes

I’ll sue

2 Likes

Did the song not get stuck inside your heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd?

2 Likes