**Trivia Tuesday, 1/7 @2:00PM PST/5:00PM EST**

Test your wits against HubCityQuestion in today’s Trivia Tuesday, LIVE at 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST!

Welcome back, Triviakateers, for a special Freeform Trivia Tuesday! Questions will cover basically all things DC under the sun, so I hope you’re ready for a real challenge!

Here’s how it all goes down on Tuesday at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: every 5 minutes, for a total of two hours, I will pose a new trivia question in the comments below. The first person to answer one correctly earns a point! Whoever has the most points at the end of the competition is our winner – and the proud new owner of the exclusive “Riddler” profile badge!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per contestant for every question. Any additional guesses by the same poster will be disqualified, correct or not. No edits to previous guesses to make a second guess are allowed.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

khristian012 — 8
dogwelder9 — 4
MisfitMarvel — 3.5
CharlieSheensDealer — 2
AntLeon — 2
Reaganfan78 — 1.5
TornadoSoup — 1
Riddler — 1
6 Likes

Sounds cool

1 Like

2 and a half hours to showtime!

1 Like

Misfit in da house

3 Likes

:grin:I’ve been waiting ‘All’ year for this! It’s been a year since I last play, can’t wait to play!

3 Likes

Less than 20 minutes to go!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Be a clown episode with Batman give Jordan a thumps up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Question should do like a picture freeze frame from a movie or tv shows and have us guess it! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great idea, RF! I’ve done those “Scavenger Hunts” in the past… maybe we’re overdue for another.

3 Likes

Hello all!

2 Likes

Hello @khristian012

Hello @khristian012! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice little turnout today. Should be a healthy competition!

3 Likes

HERE WE GO!

QUESTION #1: How many miles away from Earth is the planet Rann?