Trivia Tuesday, 1/5/21 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Nightwing: Rebirth!

He flew through the air with the greatest of ease – until a certain KGBeast brought him low, and the Rics came tumbling down. This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be focusing on one of the highlights of the “Rebirth” era; the first 50 issues of the 2016 NIGHTWING series! Join Dick Grayson as he returns to Blüdhaven, makes new friends, rekindles old rivalries, and reckons with his complex relationship with a man who holds a hidden key to his past known only as “Raptor.” Keep up with the original boy wonder, and you might just be able to snag yourself an exclusive Riddler badge!

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [16]
casasstrophe [3]
MatthewHecht [1]
green.1442 [1]
Row.Harper [1]
2 Likes

I have to be here to celebrate the new year with you all

2 Likes

How I expect to do

How I will actually do
DK18
How I think I will see the questions
DK19
How I will actually see the questions
DK17

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I am not a Nightwing fan, so this was definitely an experience in reading stuff I would normally never consider. I have at least been enjoying Raptor. I hope he gets bitten by a radioactive Velociraptor to become the villainous “Raptor-Raptor.”

2 Likes

@Nickywood. Let’s see if you remember today. 4PM (Chicago time) buddy

Ok if I don’t I was prob busy

1 Like

Understandable.

1 Like

Soooooo you are going to puke during the questions

Actually I am spitting up blood in that image and hallucinating that Dick is there to save me.

OH GOOD I wouldn’t won’t you to puke over the pressure lol

1 Like

I thought you were the crowbar! that makes a lot more sense.

Alright alright I’m ready for trivia about my 5th favourite robin!

I am Vengeance, I am the Night, I am Batman.

1 Like

I put up the tree while watching 5 episodes of Stargirl. If we get questions about the show for some reason I got this in the bag.

OK, who’s everyone’s favorite Robin? Mine is Jason Todd.

1 Like

1 Like

Favourite to ever hold the mantle of Robin? Tim Drake
Favourite AS Robin? Jason Todd

1 Like
1 Like