He flew through the air with the greatest of ease – until a certain KGBeast brought him low, and the Rics came tumbling down. This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be focusing on one of the highlights of the “Rebirth” era; the first 50 issues of the 2016 NIGHTWING series! Join Dick Grayson as he returns to Blüdhaven, makes new friends, rekindles old rivalries, and reckons with his complex relationship with a man who holds a hidden key to his past known only as “Raptor.” Keep up with the original boy wonder, and you might just be able to snag yourself an exclusive Riddler badge!
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD Detective7  casasstrophe  MatthewHecht  green.1442  Row.Harper