Trivia Tuesday, 1/31 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Magic

Aivirt emit! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re enforcing a little order on the chaos that has broken loose across the magic realms of the DC Universe in Lazarus Planet with some trivia on all things magical. So brush up on your thaumaturgy from Arion to Zatanna, and remember: magic always has a price.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on January 31st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [10]
DreamingGirlWonder [6]
Detective7 [4]
bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 [2]
7 Likes

So 24 Dr. Fate questions?

This is one reason I love reading old threads.

1 Like

I’m here! Should be a fun one today!

2 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

As everyone gets here, what does everyone recommend for good DC magic reads? I want to read more magic stories.

1 Like

Princes of Darkness.

2 Likes

Good afternoon. Here to learn something

3 Likes

Hi.

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m always here for that too!

1 Like

I really enjoy Dr Fate so this should be good

2 Likes

Some of my favorites:

• The Books of Magic (1990)
  • Justice League Dark (2018)
  • Mystik U
  • Hellblazer
  • Wonder Woman (George Perez)
2 Likes

Hello everyone! Today is a good day for DC fans :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi.

2 Likes

You will! That’s the HCQ Guarantee

2 Likes

Have I told you I have a reading list called HubCityRecs? I just add everything you recommend to it. Then when I need something new to read I’ll pick something out.

3 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi other son.

1 Like