Trivia Tuesday, 1/3 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Robin (2021)

Are you ready for the League of Lazarus? This week by player request, we’re kicking off the new year with the fan favorite 2021 Robin series by Joshua Williamson, seeing Damian Wayne embark on a quest to a deadly tournament on an island of mystery. So brush up on your martial arts knowledge and prepare for the showdown of a recurring lifetime!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on January 3rd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [8]
DreamingGirlWonder [6]
Row.Harper [4]
MatthewHecht [3]
casasstrophe [3]
6 Likes

4 Likes

Finished reading it.

5 Likes

i had a dream where half my keys fell off my keyboard and had to play trivia from memory, thanks robin

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m here!

I didn’t have time to re-read this series this week. But I read it as it came out. Hopefully, I have retained enough from that. :sweat_smile:

I wish this series had continued. Damian deserves an ongoing series. (even though there are 800 million Bat related series right now)

5 Likes

im just here for more ravager content

4 Likes

The quartet of Damian, Ravager, Connor and Flatline was kind of fun in this book. Plus, the Respawn mystery.

I want them all in another book together. Teen Titans Dark? :laughing:

4 Likes

That would actually be a very interesting team.

3 Likes

ravagers not much of a teen anymore though, right?

2 Likes

I think she’s around Jason’s age.

2 Likes

I’d at least buy the first issue.

4 Likes

I never know anyone ages in comics. Titans Dark, then?

3 Likes

Justice League Dark is already a terrible name. Some other name is needed.

2 Likes

Jim Lee is probably writing this down.

4 Likes

Because “We all have issues with our fathers so we formed an assassin squad” just doesn’t have a good ring to a team name.

2 Likes

daddy issues titans?

2 Likes

If Jim Lee is reading this I hope he asks me to co-write. Please?? Even just one page. Thanks Mr. Lee. You’re the best.

2 Likes

How about this for the first issue’s tagline,

“You know the Teen Titans,
Now get ready for-
The MEAN Titans!

…I’m sorry.

4 Likes

No, the word “Titans” has to go, as the two teams are not affiliated, and audiences will thank that mean "Teen Titans Go esque.

1 Like