**Trivia Tuesday, 1/28 @2:00 PM PT/5:00 PM ET: Dark Knight Trilogy Trivia!**

TRIVIA TUESDAY, 1/28 @ 2PM PST/5PM EST: DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY TRIVIA!

Welcome, my fellow Gothamites, to Tuesday Trivia! This January 28th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

This week’s theme, as selected by @seitan — THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY! Every question this week will be trivia about the Christopher Nolan films Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises.

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

arkhamassassin — 12
Riddler — 5
Ry-El — 2
TaimurDar — 2
Reaganfan78 — 1
MisfitMarvel — 1
seitan — 1
6 Likes

Me: I don’t know Alfred, everytime I know the answer there’s someone who’s going to beat me to it!
Alfred: Why do we fall sir?
Me: So I can pick myself back up. You haven’t given up on me have you Alfred?:cry:
Alfred: :slightly_smiling_face: Never. Now get out there on Tuesday do your best and have fun sir.

5 Likes

This Monday night I’ll be doing The Dark Knight watch along. Hope you guys can join. :batman_hv_1: :joker_hv_1:

2 Likes

Yay! Excited about this trivia Tuesday :batman_hv_6:

4 Likes

I’m excited for you! Because I don’t know anything about the trilogy…

2 Likes

@NightwingArtemis, if you ever get a chance, you should watch it, it’s really good, I think they try to be more realistic, The first is Batman Begins, 2nd The Dark Knight and 3rd is The Dark Knight Rises. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been sitting these out recently, but trivia about my favorite movie trilogy? Oh I’m definitely coming back in full force today :smiley:

I mean I own all of them on dvd but I just haven’t got to it

1 Like

I’ve never seen a single one. I’m here for the show.

2 Likes

That’s really surprising that two people so far haven’t seen it. I thought this trilogy was classic, well classic after Batman returns and the rest of the ones in the 90s.

2 Likes

I’m ready to play!:grinning: Why so serious? Let’s have fun.

1 Like

I just don’t watch batman movies in general. Never seen the spider-man trilogy either.

1 Like

Let’s put a smile on that face :smiley:

2 Likes

I knew a guy in high school that loved these movies. He would wear a batman onesie for pajama day. What made it even more funny was he was the coolest guy in school and captain of the football team

2 Likes

If you guys won the consolation prize, what would you pick for next weeks trivia theme?

I would pick Bruce timm DC animated Universe. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The only movies that’s I’ve watched over and over is Harry Potter and Scooby Doo

3 Likes

He’s from justice league right?

1 Like

that’s a good one

2 Likes

Yes along with Batman and Superman.

1 Like