Trivia Tuesday, 1/25 PST/5PM EST: The Authority

Are you an authority on The Authority? This week on Trivia Tuesday, to commemorate the debut of SUPERMAN AND THE AUTHORITY on DC Universe Infinite, get ready for a competition all about the greatest super-team of the WildStorm Universe.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday January 25th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 14
Detective7 - 5
Row.Harper - 1
2 Likes

No

1 Like

maybe idk there was no oath

1 Like

Did another Batman themed Oregon Trail game.

Batman the shoemaker turned trail guide made it in perfect health with no issues (though a stray bullet nearly killed me).

@Detective7- Got a cold and died in Missouri (again). We somehow dug a proper grave in snow covered frozen ground. I think we all know who this game’s least favorite Robin is.

Jason- Like always made it in perfect health with nothing bad happening to him. For once he actually successfully did Dick’s job of mechanic, which was great since our sucky wagon was breaking down every few days. (It is obvious who this game’s favorite Robin is)

Carrie- made it in perfect health with no issues. Got us through every river safely except one in Western Idaho.

@casasstrophe- Sprained a knee, got a concussion (I accidently told them to run that off, but it somehow worked), and nearly died of thirst next to a river in Oregon. Recovered and made it in perfect health.

@Row.Harper- Consistently the sickest member, and the one time we crashed in a river Damian got many infected cuts and died a slow painful death in Western Idaho. At least all 17 oxen made it so good job with animal care.

Bat-Cow- Vanished in Kansas.

Over 17,000 points and good for the default high score so good job.

2 Likes

Today, in “Adventures in Irresponsible Uses of My Income”

2 Likes

I spent too much time last week browsing through Cameo, and trying to figure out what I’d be willing to spend for videos from random actors I like. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a dangerous rabbit hole.

2 Likes

It really, really is. This is the result of one such browse. I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

My cousin got my aunt a Cameo video from Felicia Day for her birthday, since she’s one of her favorite actresses. They make really cool gifts!

1 Like

Why does your game hate me? Also how did it know that I was sick (I had strep).

3 Likes

The game is from 2001. What did you do in that year?

2 Likes

Well, at the time in Nightwing, Dick was a cop.

3 Likes

What @HubCityQuestion said.

2 Likes

Was Dick constantly dying of colds, drowning, and a broken wrist (I will not let that go) in Missouri during that time?

1 Like

KDSKJFSLKFDAJKLFA IM CRYING THIS IS TOO GOOD

must not succumb to the urge to use cameo

1 Like

ive actually had 3 concussions in my life, how did the game know

3 Likes

I was nervous when i realized i hadn’t read any prime earth authority and thought id be at a disadvantage but then i remembered the only just started to exist, i should be safe from having read at least once every wildstorm universe issue of them

1 Like

This object is psychic.

Also how does the game know that I have in fact fractured both of my wrists?

1 Like

Clearly I am playing games with a mastermind.

1 Like

Good night everybody. Will lose to y’all in the morning.

2 Likes