Trivia Tuesday, 1/24 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: The Superman Family

I know. It was worth a try.

The Warworld arc is on my to-read list. :laughing:

4 Likes

Clark: Names are overrated. I will just call you two the Twins with no individuality.

3 Likes

my cat thinks she is going to get fed because trivia is over…she is a fool

4 Likes

As a twin. It happens. A lot.

I hate it.

4 Likes

Be nicer to Bruce.

3 Likes

Our winner this week: @casasstrophe! @Shayera.Hol, please award their badge at your ready.

Thank you all for joining me once more for a Super Trivia Tuesday! Next week, dust off your spellbooks because we’ll be diving into DC MAGIC! See you next week!

5 Likes

omg lore unlocked

3 Likes

Congratulations @casasstrophe!

3 Likes

One of mom’s friends never let her triplets be called “The Triplets.” It was always all three of their names.

3 Likes

Congrats @casasstrophe!! Nice game everyone!

See you all next week!

5 Likes

Same! I once had a teacher have to tell people to not call me twin 2 and that I had a name.

5 Likes

Great job middle son.

5 Likes

Congrats Tim!

3 Likes

Row has stated that many times she is a twin.

5 Likes

thanks for playing everyone! this is always one of the best parts of my week :heart:

5 Likes

I look very similar to Owlman, so I was regularly called one of the twins, even though I am 2 years older.

3 Likes

People always seem shocked when I say I don’t like being referred to as ‘the twin’ or ‘the twins’ with my sister. We each have a name. I know we look similar but our names aren’t.

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with super family but I liked this Tim gif and wanted to share it

5 Likes

birth order likes.

3 Likes

Yeah. Sometimes people will just call me twin when they want my attention because they don’t want to bother guessing which one I am.

2 Likes