Trivia Tuesday, 1/21 @2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST: GOTHAM TRIVIA!

Join us today, 1/21, at 2pm PST/5pm EST for a special GOTHAM Tuesday Trivia!

Welcome to a very special edition of Tuesday Trivia! This January 21st, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

Even if you don’t claim the title as this week’s Trivia Champion, every runner-up who scores at least one point will qualify to be randomly chosen for a consolation prize. That prize? They get to choose next week’s trivia theme!

This week’s theme, as selected by @NightwingArtemis — GOTHAM! Half the questions will be about the hit FOX television series which aired until its finale last year. The other half will be questions from the comics about Gotham City itself!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar — 13
seitan — 4
MisfitMarvel — 3
Adamantine — 2
nu52 — 1
NightwingArtemis — 0.5
6 Likes

Looking forward to the today trivia! :batman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_3: :clayface_hqas: :joker_hv_2: :harley_hv_4: :poisonivy_hqas::penguin::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m excited guys! And girls! And pets!

1 Like

I wish you all good luck!

i’m ready to join

1 Like

We’ll be starting in 2 hours!

1 Like

Alright! I’m going to get one, I promise.

1 Like

Oh hey @seitan

hey!
I’m sticking around for a couple questions then I’m out because I haven’t finished season 5 :pensive:

2 Likes

Well wanna know something, I haven’t watch any episodes yet but I will after this and I think I’ll do alright.

2 Likes

well good luck hah, and you totally should watch it it’s awesome

1 Like

I hate to admit it, I never got past the first few episodes in the first season!

1 Like

wow! bad! lol!

2 Likes

You know what question should do, change his rule a bit give 1 point each to the right question, and the person with a most points win!:slightly_smiling_face:

It’s the Gipper!

1 Like

That’s somewhat they already are but he does because of ties

1 Like

Hello Misfit!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hola!

2 Likes