Trivia Tuesday, 1/19 @ 2PM PT/5PM ET: DC Comics History!

thats why i like mom better

2 Likes

Anybody want to watch Mask of Zorro? Do not watch it while I am around.

1 Like

Somewhat random question: When the Big Switch to Infinite happens, do you know if they’re going to keep things like our self-made reading lists intact?

Because I got a LOT of reading lists.

3 Likes

Yours will be removed. Everybody else’s list will be fine.

5 Likes

I believe I remember seeing something like this asked before and yes, all things like that should be intact…

5 Likes

Thank goodness. Because in the back of my mind I’ve been thinking, “Should I make a spreadsheet?”

4 Likes

Hawkman! Too early?

4 Likes

I’m here, I’m ready…I have a good feeling about today…which I’m sure will be dashed on the jagged rocks below…

5 Likes

Who doesn’t think that way anyway?

2 Likes

Hey hey hey! Open up your history books, because it’s time to take a journey into the prodigious past of the DC Universe!

Q1. Before Hal Jordan, which planet was home to most of the Green Lanterns of Sector 2814, including Abin Sur?

1 Like

Look at it this way: the topic provides for literally every DC comic ever published. So your odds are as good as anyone. Except people who have read more comics than you. But better than those who have read FEWER comics. This isn’t helping, is it?

3 Likes

Oa

1 Like

Korugar

1 Like

Korugar

1 Like

Ungara

1 Like

Ungara

1 Like

Koruagar

1 Like

Correct! Korugar is the home of Sinestro, in Sector 1417.

4 Likes

Mars

2 Likes

Well…I’ve read a LOT of comics over the years…mostly older ones…so…hey…who knows?!

3 Likes