Trivia Tuesday, 1/12 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Batman, Incorporated!

The Dark Knight goes corporate! After returning from the dead an Omega Beam-catalyzed journey through time, Batman returned to Gotham City in 2010 with a new vision in mind for the future of crimefighting… an initiative he called “Batman, Incorporated.” Join us this Tuesday for 2 hours of trivia on this final arc of Grant Morrison’s Batman cycle, spanning two series on either side of Flashpoint!

Your assignments:

The rules:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [6]
Row.Harper [6]
casasstrophe [3.5]
green.1442 [2]
SpoilerAlert88 [2]
Starman814 [1]
6 Likes

I will be here for this one

1 Like

I don’t have to do anything i don’t think

You just jynxed yourself.

1 Like

Oh no

I’m working unfortunately. I did read this for the first time last year and thought it was fantastic. The 7 year Morrison run is my favorite Batman arc of all time.

1 Like

I forgot that I work later tomorrow afternoon than I thought. :frowning: I’ll be late but I’ll be here.

1 Like

Great

After missing last week completely, I actually get to be here for the whole thing today! Of course, this is not a big area of expertise for me, so we’ll see how I do… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just watched Animal Farm like I do every January. If he asks random questions about Animalism or why wings count as legs then I am set.

1 Like

bats have wings, you never know

So…you’re hoping for Hawkman questions…

1 Like

i almost didnt make it through because volume 1 issue 8 has TERRIFYING art

1 Like

They typically use sonar as “legs.”
@Starman814 why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

I got this title for a little while when it first came out, but just wasn’t getting into it so I dropped it fairly early…we’ll see how much I remember from reading or just what I heard about it after the fact…

1 Like

Unfortunately, Hawkman appears in zero issues of BATMAN, INCORPORATED. (I checked.)

5 Likes

I just like clarity…and redundancy… :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m here

3 Likes

Man, I haven’t ready any of these in a long time. I’ll still give it my best.

1 Like