The Dark Knight goes corporate! After returning from
the dead an Omega Beam-catalyzed journey through time, Batman returned to Gotham City in 2010 with a new vision in mind for the future of crimefighting… an initiative he called “Batman, Incorporated.” Join us this Tuesday for 2 hours of trivia on this final arc of Grant Morrison’s Batman cycle, spanning two series on either side of Flashpoint!
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
I will be here for this one
I don’t have to do anything i don’t think
You just jynxed yourself.
I’m working unfortunately. I did read this for the first time last year and thought it was fantastic. The 7 year Morrison run is my favorite Batman arc of all time.
I forgot that I work later tomorrow afternoon than I thought. I’ll be late but I’ll be here.
After missing last week completely, I actually get to be here for the whole thing today! Of course, this is not a big area of expertise for me, so we’ll see how I do…
Just watched Animal Farm like I do every January. If he asks random questions about Animalism or why wings count as legs then I am set.
bats have wings, you never know
So…you’re hoping for Hawkman questions…
i almost didnt make it through because volume 1 issue 8 has TERRIFYING art
They typically use sonar as “legs.”
@Starman814 why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?
I got this title for a little while when it first came out, but just wasn’t getting into it so I dropped it fairly early…we’ll see how much I remember from reading or just what I heard about it after the fact…
Unfortunately, Hawkman appears in zero issues of BATMAN, INCORPORATED. (I checked.)
I just like clarity…and redundancy…
Man, I haven’t ready any of these in a long time. I’ll still give it my best.