Trivia Tuesday, 1/11 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Young Heroes, feat. NAOMI

This week for Trivia Tuesday, we’re commemorating the launch of Naomi on The CW with a focus on the next generation of the world’s greatest heroes! If your favorite hero is over 18, then this week’s trivia won’t be about them. This one’s all about the kids making it happen – especially TV’s newest star!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday January 11th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper - 7
casasstrophe - 7 [TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
Detective7 - 6
MatthewHecht - 3
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 1
5 Likes

I knew reading Naomi would come in handy because… Despite reading it two weeks ago I hardly remember anything other than greatly disliking it.

I knew watching Legion of Superheroes would… What was the name of purple ponytail villain again? Was the purple ponytail the source of his power? Was the purple ponytail the source of his evilness?

Assuming we have 24 questions about the Justice Society I will not make a fool of myself.

Save me my favorite superhero team.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, will there be questyions about superheroes who started young, but got older? For example, questions about Dick Grayson as Robin would seem more on-theme than questions about his time as Nightwing. But since there’s a lot of comics where Dick is over 18, is he off limits altogether?

1 Like

Considering how many young heroes there are in the DC Universe, I’m going to do everyone a favor by limiting the questions to heroes who are still currently minors.

2 Likes

That’s a logical solution! Just glad to know not to focus on studying the 1960’s Teen Titans run (though there’s some great and wacky stuff worth checking out from those comics- Mr. Twister’s backstory is wild.)

2 Likes

You just guaranteed that on Tuesday DC will out of nowhere release a surprise Sins of Youth type story.

1 Like

I finished rereading Johns’s Hawkman run. Fair odds it helps me on Tuesday. Of course it will thanks to my new pictures I picked up.

2 Likes

tim drake will forever be included in this category

3 Likes

[Submits comic to Detective Comics about elderly Tim Drake].

3 Likes

Time for bed. Will probably get dusted by my brothers, Chimp, and Starman in the morning.

2 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

I am here!

Anyone else having weird formatting issues with the main threads on here? (this thread seems okay right now.)

2 Likes

I am.

1 Like

Cool. As long as it isn’t just me.

Robin is really trying to sabotage everyone this week, huh?

2 Likes

i always just assume its a problem on my end

1 Like

She sure is.

1 Like

I really am.

2 Likes

If I refresh the page and it doesn’t go away I like to think it isn’t just me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Or it will make your page instant pizza.

2 Likes